Courses are conducted at hospital (onsite) locations. We typically do 10-12 onsite courses each year. For these courses, we work with the biomed department managers to establish a mutually agreeable agenda and timeframe. Since closed courses aren’t published, outsiders generally don’t know about these events.
Hospital biomed managers are responsible for selecting and coordinating the event on their end, which includes picking specific course topics, procuring a training room, providing a list of students and helping with equipment logistics. BSS provides a pre-course worksheet to help with planning.
For the onsite courses, we offer the following mix of topics to meet the unique needs of our customers. The Principles of Electrosurgery (at varying levels) is also provided as an introduction to all courses.
One-day Course Options:
- LigaSure™ Vessel Sealing Generator or
- Force EZ™ -C Electrosurgical Generator or
- Valleylab FT10™ and FX8™ Energy Platform
Two-day Course Options:
- Force FX™ -C Electrosurgical Generator (comprehensive) or
- ForceTriad™ Energy Platform (comprehensive)
Three-day Course Options:
- Force FX™ -C Electrosurgical Generator and ForceTriad™ Energy Platform or
- Force FX™ -C Electrosurgical Generator, Valleylab FT10™ and FX8™ Energy Platforms or
- ForceTriad™ Energy Platform, Valleylab FT10™ and FX8™ Energy Platforms
- Force FX™ -C, ForceTriad™, Valleylab FT10™ and FX8™ Energy Platforms
- Force FX™ -C, Force EZ™ -C, ForceTriad™, Valleylab FT10™ and FX8™ Energy Platforms
The pricing model for our courses is based on per-course pricing and the price is the same whether you have one or five students in the class.
The student materials, tools, test equipment and AV are provided as part of the training. It is the responsibility of the hospital to provide the required generators (type and quantity) for the training. If the generators are not available, Biomed Support Services can provide them, but there is an additional fee of $300 per generator.
|Course Duration||Course Price|
* Course prices apply to classes with up to five students. There is a $295 charge for each additional student.